To access the trips dashboard, click the "Trips" tab from the main menu bar of your team dashboard.
This section at the top of the Guest Trips page highlights all of the trips that require your action. Trips with unread messages, including approval requests, will be displayed here.
- Color-coded bars will alert you to the trip status for each of these trips.
- To view the trip, just click on the trip card.
- Once you've reviewed the message, the trip will be removed from this section and marked as "On Track."
This table includes all of your active trips and displays ten trips per page. Trips will be considered active until travel is complete or if reimbursements are turned on until the reimbursement window has closed. Unread messages on a trip will also flag it as an active trip (even if the travel and reimbursement periods have closed).
- By default, this table will be organized by trip status, with the trips most urgently requiring attention at the top.
- You can sort this table by guest name or date by using the arrows next to the Guest, Date, and Status column names.
- To view a trip, just click the row.
Trip statuses are displayed in both the Needs Attention and Active Trips sections. These are calculated based on unread messages and time until the trip begins.
- Blue indicates no unread messages. This trip status will appear as "On Track" in the Active Trips view. They will not be displayed in Needs Attention.
- Green indicates unread message(s) and/or approval(s) with a trip start date more than ten days out.
- Yellow indicates unread message(s) and/or approval(s) with a trip start date less than ten days out.
- Red indicates unread message(s) and/or approval(s) with a trip start date less than two days out or already in progress.
You can hover over the trip status from either Needs Attention or Active Trips for more details.
Guest Trips & My Trips
For users who both coordinate guest travel and travel personally with Pana, Guest Trips and My Trips are now broken into two separate pages.
- Users with the Admin, Analyst, and Coordinator roles will see the Guest Trips page.
- Users with the Guest and Traveler roles will see the My Trips page.