Pana offers a variety of different ground transportation methods. Below is a rundown of everything you need to know before selecting the best option for your team.
Uber vouchers are the most popular method of ground transportation at Pana. They can be used in any country where Uber is available (please note this eliminates many countries in APAC) and provide the easiest user experience.
- What's covered: Uber vouchers can be selected to cover the home airport, destination airport, and daily office rides.
- How the guest accesses their rides: The guest receives a link from Pana via email. When they click the link, their Uber app will open and the vouchers will be automatically applied to their account. The vouchers are valid for specific dates and times of travel and they will have a limited number of rides.
- Reporting: Uber rides will be reflected in the "All Transactions" report usually within one month of the guest taking rides.
- Restrictions: Uber vouchers can be date and time-restricted but not geo-restricted.
Lyft rides can be booked for any guest who has a US or Canadian phone number (ie: it must start with +1).
- What's covered: Lyft vouchers can be selected to cover the home airport, destination airport, and daily office rides.
- How the guest accesses their rides: The guest receives a text from Pana stating how many rides they can book and the budget for the rides.
- Reporting: Lyft rides will be reflected in the "All Transactions" report within 24 hours of the guest taking a ride.
- Restrictions: Lyft rides can be date and time-restricted, restricted by a dollar amount, but not geo-restricted.
Pana can book a car rental using Pana's direct bill account or using your companies corporate discount and/or direct bill.
- What's covered: Booking using Pana's direct bill account will cover the rate of the car rental with no incidentals or loss/damage. If your team would like accident/damage covered, this needs to be communicated during the account set up.
Please note: If Pana is booking using your companies corporate discount, we are not able to add any damage coverage. This will need to be negotiated in your discounted rate.
- How the guest accesses their rides: Pana will send over pick up and drop off details to the guest. We can also add in messaging for guests to pay for loss/damage coverage at the time of pick-up and submit for expenses. If you would like this option, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Reporting: If booking using your team's direct bill account, these charges will not reflect in Pana. If you're booking using Pana's direct bill account, these will reflect in the "All Transactions" report as soon as the company charges Pana.
- Restrictions: Pana is unable to add any insurance or loss/damage protection if your team does not have this negotiated. If we're using your corporate discount and you do not have a direct bill set up, the guest will need to pay for the rental out of pocket and submit that expense for reimbursement.
Pana can book a black car service for your guests for a higher-end experience.
- What's covered: Pana can book any rides you would like covered for your guest. We typically work with Mozio as a vendor but can use any provider your team prefers. We don't recommend booking their home airport transport as this does require the Travel Team to collect a guest's personal address. This can slow down the booking process, and some guests can be hesitant to share this information.
- How the guest accesses their rides: Pana will confirm pickup and drop off dates, times, and locations with the guest and proceed to booking car service. When the rides have been booked, we will send details including confirmation numbers, and the phone number to reach the car service should they need to locate their driver.
- Reporting: These transactions will appear on the "All Transactions" report as soon as the rides have been booked.
If your team has preferred hotels that offer shuttle service or are hosting an event that will have shuttles offered, Pana can instruct guests on how to locate the shuttle service.
- What's covered: Rides to and from the destination airport and the hotel.
- How the guest accesses their rides: Pana will send shuttle pick-up details such as where to find them in the airport, frequency of shuttle rides, and a number to call if needed.
- Reporting: There is no reporting as shuttles are free so no transactions will appear in Pana.