Who can use this feature:
- Anyone with Admin access can create and manage policy groups
Policy groups are used to differentiate groups of travelers within Pana. A policy group can determine different travel settings for different travelers. For example, candidates interviewing for Executive level positions could be pre-approved to fly business class as a default.
The following fields can be customized by setting up policy groups:
- Payment method: This can also be customized based on inventory type (i.e. a company can have a credit card on file for flights for that group and use a Travel Purchases Account for hotels)
- Budgets for flights and/or hotel
- Type of flight options we send over (ie: lowest logical fare, only non-stop, business class)
- Number of layovers
- Minimum or maximum nights your team will cover for the hotel booking
- Star rating for hotels
- Type of airport transfer (i.e. black car, Uber, Lyft or shuttle)
- For each group, you can create a new expense policy or select an existing policy
- You can assign team members who should approve travel and/or expenses in each group.
If you enter multiple team members as approvers, any of the people listed in the respective fields can approve travel or expenses outside of the budget. This is only applicable if your company uses Pana Business for internal travel.
- You can assign team members to approve travel and expenses for Guests
- You can assign the same team members
- Use the same approvers for guests and employees: Out of policy travel purchases or expenses would need to be approved by the same approvers that you selected in the "Employee Approvals" section above.
- The person who invites the guest should be their approver: Out of policy travel purchases or expenses would need to be approved by the person that invites the guest to use Pana.
- Use different approvers for guests: Out of policy travel purchases or expenses would need to be approved by the people that you enter into this field.