Who can use this feature?
- Available to team admins
If a team member joins your company and requires access to Pana, you can send them an invite from your company dashboard. The invite is sent out immediately and your team member will be up and running within minutes.
Send a new invitation
1. Visit the People tab on your Pana dashboard.
2. Click Invite.
3. Select Invite Employee.
4. Enter your team member's email address.
5. Select all of the relevant roles.
- Admin: This role has access to all team related activities, including reporting, managing employees, and editing team settings.
- Analyst: The analysts' primary role is to view and manage reporting information. They have access to all reporting and employee information.
- Coordinator: Coordinators' primary role is to invite guests. They can view reporting information for only guests they have invited and trips they have been shared on.
- Traveler: Travelers' primary activity is internal travel. They cannot manage team settings, invite new employees, or guests unless combined with another role.
6. Select a group (or skip this step if your team doesn't use the groups feature).
7. Click Invite.
8. Please note, if you invite the employee multiple times, or delete and re-add their account their account will be suspended. If you're having issues receiving/sending invites please reach out to email@example.com.
Congrats! You invited a team member. 👏
We'll send them an email invite to set up their Pana account.