Who can use this feature?
Available to members on the Concierge plan.
You can edit or add new forms of payment, which can be used for your subscription or travel purchases.
Accessing payment details
via Pana for iPhone
- Visit your profile tab by clicking the profile icon in the upper left corner on your trips list.
- Scroll near the bottom and click on Payment methods.
- Select Add a payment method or click on a credit card to rename, set as your primary card or delete that specific card.
via Pana Web
- First, log into your account here.
- Select Settings from the navigation bar and then Payment Methods.
- Select Add card or click on a credit card to rename, set as your primary card or delete that specific card.
Is my financial information secure with Pana?
Pana collects your payment information in order to make purchases on your behalf. This payment information is treated with bank-level security—we use the same 256-bit encryption and physical security standards as large financial institutions when handling and transferring sensitive data.
In order to protect your privacy even further, we use credit card tokenization technology. When you add a credit or debit card, the information that you enter on your device is encrypted and sent to our servers. This encrypted card information cannot be decrypted by Pana, so none of our agents will ever be able to view your credit card number.
With this encrypted number, we generate random 16-digit card numbers which we use to make purchases on your behalf. These random card numbers cannot be reverse engineered to your card number. Additionally, these card numbers are authorized only for the exact purchase amounts that you approve—so you never need to worry about being overcharged by a hotel or airline.