All you need to do is complete the guest invite as normal—except choose "no" for covering flights, place to stay, and centrally billed ground transportation. Instead, you'll only choose "yes" for handling expense receipts and reimbursements.
Here's what this looks like step-by-step:
1. Go to the "Trips" tab of your dashboard and click "Invite Guest."
2. Select the purpose of your guest's trip and click "Next Step".
You'll arrive at Pana's guest invite form.
3. Enter the origin and destination for your guest's trip, as well as the exact date and times that you'll need them at your office.
4. Enter their contact details.
5. Complete any custom field questions that your team has set-up. (These usually help bill-back to the correct cost center).
6. Choose "No" for covering cost of flights.
7. Choose "No" for covering a place to stay.
8. Choose "No" for arranging and centrally billing ground transportation.
9. Choose "Yes" for us to handle expense reporting and reimbursements.
10. Click "Invite without budget."
11. Double check all trip details and write-in any final notes for our agents.
Any notes go directly to the agent handling this trip, not the actual guest. Feel free to throw in any relevant details that haven't already been captured within the form.
12. Click "Invite Guest."
🎉 Congratulations! You've successfully initiated your guest's access to expense reimbursements through Pana.
Our agents will reach out to the guest directly within the hour with a copy of your non-traveling expense policy, and coordinate reimbursements throughout their trip.