Pana's integration with Lever allows you to quickly search for and invite candidates that are listed in Lever.
How to connect with Lever
Create a Lever API key for Pana
- Visit the Integrations page in your Lever settings.
- Find Pana in the Travel section.
- Select the toggle next to Pana's logo.
- Click Generate New Key.
- Click the Copy button next to the API key (the long code with random letter and numbers).
Add your Lever API key to your Pana account
- Log into your Pana account.
- Visit your team settings within your Pana account. In your Pana account click on your company's logo in the top right corner and select the gear icon next to your company's name.
- Click on Integrations.
- Turn on the Lever integration.
- Paste the API into the Lever API Key field.
- Click Test. You should see a message that says, "Success! Your Lever integration is ready to go."
🎉 Yay, you did it! Give yourself a pat on the back.
Using the integration
From the Guest invite form in your Pana account, you'll now have the option to search for Lever candidates.
Selecting a candidate listed in Lever will automatically fill in their first name, last name and email into the guest invite form.