Who can use this feature?
Available to team admins on the Pana Business plan.
With just a minute of time spent adjusting your Concur settings, the Pana travel team will be able to automatically forward travel booking receipts to Concur, which can then be expensed with just a few clicks.
Your company will need to have the Concur ExpenseIt feature enabled in order for this integration to work.
Setting up Concur
Here are instructions on how to properly setup Concur in 7 simple steps:
- Visit your Concur account.
- Go to your Profile.
- Visit your Profile Settings.
- Click on Email Addresses.
- Go to Add An Email Address.
- Enter the unique Pana email your travel team has provided. If you have yet to receive the unique email, ask your Pana travel team.
- Click OK to the right of the address field.
Important: Send a message to your travel team letting them know you’re done, and we will turn on automatic receipt forwarding for your account.
When Pana submits a receipt
If you’ve added the unique Pana email as a secondary email for your Concur account, we’ll automatically forward receipts to Concur whenever a booking is made. You will see your receipts in Concur Expense, they will not appear in your ExpenseIt app.