Who can use this feature?
Available to team admins on the Pana Business plan.
Send a new individual invitation
If you'd like to invite new members of your team one by one follow the steps below:
- Visit the People tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Invite Employees button.
- Enter your team member's work email.
- Click Invite as admin or Invite. Admins have the ability to view reports, invite other team members, edit billing details, and manage custom fields.
Send an invitation to a group of team members
You may already have a list of team members that you'd like to invite to Pana. We've made it super easy to send a bulk invite by allowing you to import a CSV.
The only required column for the CSV upload is the email for your team members. You can optionally include your team members' first name, last name, or any custom fields that you have already created (visit this help doc to learn about creating Custom Fields).
The CSV upload feature can be finicky, so if you run into any issues you can look to the sample template or reach out to your account manager. They'd be more than happy to help! 🙌
Manage your invitations
Pending invitations for your team can be viewed online by visiting the Pending tab within the People section of your admin dashboard. You can also resend or delete an invite and change an invitees role to or from admin by clicking on the checkbox next to the team member you invited.
- Resend Invite will deliver a fresh email invitation to the team member's inbox, in case it was lost.
- Delete will remove the team member from your team's Pana account, preventing them from using or accessing the service.
- Make admin/Remove admin privileges will change your team member's role, giving them access or removing access to the admin features.