Who can use this feature?
- Anyone who's been given the Admin role can add update credit card details.
- Available with the Pana Guest or Pana Business products if credit cards is your team's default payment method.
Custom fields allow you to associate data to purchases made by your employees or guests, such as an expense code or department.
Create a custom field
1. Click on your team logo in the top right corner of your Pana dashboard.
2. Click your team's settings.
3. Select the Custom Fields tab.
4. Select the New Field button in the top right corner.
5. Type in a field name such as department.
6. Choose a Field Type.
- Trip: Employees will be prompted to fill custom trip fields when they make a booking via Pana or invite a guest to use Pana for an interview, visit, etc. The fields will be associated with each purchase made on the the employee or guest's trip.
- Employee: Employee custom fields are filled out by employees when they accept their Pana invite.
7. Select a Value Type.
- Freeform: You can type anything.
- Single Select: You can select one option from a list.
- Multi Select: You can select multiple options from a list.
8. Select whether or not the field should be required.
9. Click Save Field.
Specifying options for a single select or multi select custom field
If you selected a single select of multi-select value type for the custom field you'll need to create a set of fixed options for your team to choose from.
To add a set of options for the custom field do the following:
1. Click on the relevant custom field.
2. Click the Add Options button.
3. Type the name of the first option that will appear in the list of options employees can select.
4. Click Save Options.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have added all of the options for the custom field.